Sunday, October 21, 2007

Witches At Gardner Village

On Friday, we met my cute cousin Jill and her kids at Gardner Village for some Halloween fun! We saw lots of witches, went to the petting zoo, shopped and ate! It was a great day! It had been way too long since we'd been together. The kids had so much fun! They were seriously wild children. The six of them together made for ONE CRAZY, FUN, LAUGHING, JUMPING, DANCING, SCREAMING GOOD TIME! Thanks for spending the day with us guys!

Amanda, Mitchell, Rachel
Sydney, Brandon & Tate


Lots of crazy fun with the cousins!

I saw two of my good friends Debbie & Annette there
they gave me a ride on their broom.... yee ha

Mitchell took this picture! Good job Mitch!


The petting zoo was the real highlight! We spent over an hour in there!


Mitch & Rachel loved holding the baby pigs.
What "please do not pick up the baby pigs" sign???

Tate LOVED LOVED LOVED the animals!!

He wanted to hug and kiss all of them!

Oh... nice goat

Rachel riding the "pretty little yellow pony"

Tate wanted the white one. Ride em' cowboy!

3 comments:

Jill said...

We had so much fun hanging with you guys! I'm looking forward to the 'sequel' in St. Gorgeous! Love how your blog matches mine. It's a cuz thing.....

Anonymous said...

Staci-

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad that you found it. It was fun to hear from you. You are so cute and sweet.

Your fall outings look like so much fun. Your family is cute. What's it like to have boys? I really wouldnt know!

I'm glad that you and Ali get to see each other often. Hopefully I will get to see you soon too.

Natallee said...

Man, Rachel looks so much like you! You are all sooo darn cute!