Tuesday, October 9, 2007

BLOGGER LAND..... HERE WE COME

So.... after much encouragement from family and friends....( TENILLE!!! JILL!!! I love you!)... the Medina's now have a blog page! I am really excited for this new venture. I am looking forward to all of the many things that I can learn by creating and continuing this web page. It's a great way to post pictures and journal the fun times in our lives to share with family and friends. But, ok.... I'll just come right out and admit.... I am not the most computer savy gal.... so this will take some time and practice to really begin to reflect my full creative potential! ha ha....Anyway... here goes....
THE MEDINA FAMILY BLOG~ THIS IS WHERE OUR STORY BEGINS

9 comments:

Staci said...

OK.... I REALIZE THAT YOU PROBABLY DON'T LEAVE A COMMENT FOR YOURSELF... BUT I JUST WANT TO NOTE THE TIME... AND VOW THAT I WILL TRY NOT TO STAY UP UNTIL THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING CONSUMED IN OUR BLOG PAGE! NOTE TO SELF.... STACI DOES NOT DO WELL ON LACK OF SLEEP!

Bud - Kay said...

Hi Guys.

Bud - Kay said...

Hi Staci,
We'll be watching this site developing.
Dad & Mom

Jill said...

Welcome Staci! I'm so glad you are doing this! I can't believe how big your kids look to me! It's been too long! We need to get together...by the way, blogging is addictive and this won't be the last time you stay up too late working on yours or lurking on others. Love ya! Jill

Do anything you can afford said...

We welcome you, too. It's fun to see your family. Our family has a joke which has become the name of Roger's blog - "Our family doesn't talk any more." We just refer them to the blog. It's fun to link up and keep intouch with each others families, too. Tell your folks they need to start one, too. Loves from Aunt Evie

Roger Gibson said...

Staci - I also gave into the pressure not too long ago and started my own blog. I've even had time to keep it updated with a newborn. I'd much rather blog than scrapbook - sorry Evelyn!. It's just much easier. Roger had to start one on his own so we have two blogs for our family. Feel free to visit.
westsidegibsons@blogspot.com & ourfamilynevertalksanymore.blogspot.com
-Cozette

d.r. gib said...

We look forward to reading about your cute family. click our name to see our blog. Darin and Kat

Rachel said...

Yeah- I'm so glad you're doing a blog. It really is a great way to keep up to date with everyone. I'm glad you joined the blogging world! Oh, and your pictures are darling and your blog looks fab -

Anonymous said...

Your site is really nice. It's great to see the family photos and read of your adventures. Glad that your stay at VC 16 was fun. Love you.
Dad & Mom