Sunday, February 17, 2008

LOTS OF LOVE

We LOVE Valentine's Day!
The kids had so much fun preparing cards and gifts for their friends and attending parties at school. I was at the Utah Dental Convention on the 14th and 15th, but Kevin and I were able to enjoy a nice dinner and movie on Saturday night! Happy Valentine's Day!


So many friends.... so many Valentine's!

MMMM we are giving out some good stuff!

Kev & I bought the kids cute Valentine's Day outfits!
Mitchell doesn't always like posing for pictures....

RACHEL ON THE OTHER HAND.........

You're so cute Rach!

The traditional pantry artwork!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
AND HAPPY ENGAGEMENT DAY to KEV & STAC!
(we were engaged on the 17th of February..... 15 years ago!!! WHOA BABY!)

1 comments:

Staci said...

I know... I finally posted this a month late. Just never got the pictures downloaded.... but feel free to leave me some comments... show me some "love" people!! lol