Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MANY "HATS"!

I know... seriously... where have I been??? This last month has flown by. It has been crazy! I've worked 5 full days a week these past three weeks! Wsheeew! A friend of mine went on a humanitarian trip to Bolivia to provide dental hygiene services so I covered at her office while she was gone... besides working my own days.... so it has been busy wearing my many "HATS"! I am so grateful to my cute husband for all of his help during my "March Madness" he has been AWESOME! And to my kids for being so sweet and flexible to this crazy change! I am also VERY lucky to have such wonderful friends who have been so life saving and stepped in to be a second Mom! And to my mom and dad for taking treating the kids to a fun trip to St. Gorgeous while off track! I LOVE you all very much!! So now, I'm looking forward to catching up on things that have been neglected... doing some blogging.... and enjoying the beautiful spring weather we have been having! Not to mention getting a great massage! This ol' dental hygienists' back is not the same as it was ten years ago!! lolol! Anyone know a good masseuse?

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! Your Mom talked about how worried she is about you while we were hanging with her. I'm glad you are slowing down a little now! So, let's plan a day and enjoy the weather together! We miss you!

Natallee said...

I love you! I am glad you are blogging again! I have missed your cute blogs!!