Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hannah Montana

My cute friend Tenille and I took our girls to see the Hannah Montana 3D movie concert on Friday! It was at the Jordan Commons for one week this month. We had purchased our tickets a month in advance so Rachel and Rylee were beside themselves with excitement by the time the day arrived!! All decked out in their Hannah t-shirts you would have thought we were attending the "real" concert! Best part is... the movie tickets were only $15 each. So, the little girls were over the top excited and it was not quite the shock to our wallets as the live concerts! Truly the "Best of Both Worlds"!!

We had a fun dinner at the Mayan before the movie.

The girls were so cute and fun! We were all smiles!

Modeling the 3D glasses... NICE puckers gals!

Moms need a shot at modeling the glasses!
And ok Tenille wins the best lips contest! I admit it!

Kicking back before the movie starts.... and the SUGAR intake begins...

Ok, about 20 minutes into the movie the girls cannot take it anymore! They're squealing and bouncing around in their seats! Rylee says... "Come on Rach... lets DANCE!" And the rest is history!!

Our seats were the first row up from the middle isle. They ducked under the bar and away they went! It was seriously the cutest thing ever! After about a half an hour or so four or five other girls came down to join them! Even a couple of cute little boys!

The girls have some serious moves! Tenille and I about fell off our chairs laughing! They were totally UNLEASHED!! Wild and crazy! SOOO much fun!

They danced until the end of the movie (check out the red faces)

Umm, yeah... and then even a little while up in front AFTER the movie! Everyone gone now... only the cleaning crew was left in the theater!!

What a GREAT night!! WATCH OUT MILEY CYRUS!!
RACHEL AND RYLEE are on your tail!!


13 comments:

Jill said...

Hannah hysteria lives at our house, too! What a fun night! I think those 3D glasses look hot on the mamas! Hee, hee!

the Roberson family said...

love the lips and the glasses, love you staci and tenielle!

Natallee said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are darling!! The pucker picture of the girls looks like a younger picture of you and Tenille! you are all so darling!!!

Tiffany said...

SOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!! How fun does that look. Your girls will remember this forever I'm sure!!!

Rachel said...

What a fun GNO, and what great mom's you are! We love Hannah Montana at our house too - and loved going to the 3D movie! Hannah Montana tickets - $15 a pop, Popcorn and goodies - $20, Good times with our girls - pricless! So Fun!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roger Gibson said...

We know all about the Hannah scene! Even Elyse is into it. She listens to her for hours at a time on her MP3 player while singing at the top of her lungs. It's pretty funny.

Denise said...

Hey Staci,
I'm lovin' your blog too! Thanks for stopping by. Can I add your link to my blogging buddies list? Denise

Lauren B. said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. What cute cute girls! I need a little girl so I have an excuse to dance at the theater!

Tate Family said...

Looks like a great gals' outing! So fun!
Julie

Jill said...

Stace! Where are you????

Heather said...

Staci, Hey girlfriend!! It's been a LONG TIME since I've talked to you. I remembered that you told us your blogspot at Christmas and I looked at it-totaly cute by the way-and I didn't know how to leave a comment because I didn't have a blogspot account..yes, I know geek!!! So I just started one by your inspiration. My blogspot doesn't look as cute as yours though. I haven't quite figured out how to do everything on it yet. Anyway, your kids are soooo cute and growing up so fast! I hope we can keep in touch. My blogspot is: sixspencers look me up. Take Care, Heather Fisher Spencer

Lauren B. said...

Hi Staci,

Just wanted to let you know that I made my blog private and I didn't have your e-mail address to send you the invitation. If you want, e-mail me at lauren.barfuss@yahoo.com

Hope you are all doing well!