Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweet Baby Jordan


Oh my goodness! I am in LOVE with my new niece Jordan! My brother and sister-in-law are SO excited to have her in their family! Jordan Elaine Flowers was born at 12:30pm October 2, 2008! She weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 20 inches long! She looks like an angel! She is just the sweetest baby! We had a great time cuddling and kissing her today at the hospital! We love you very much Jeff & Deb!! And big brothers Jeffrey and Hayden! Congratulations!!

All of us with Deb and little Jordan

Proud new Dad!

Aunt Staci LOVES Jordan!

Uncle Kev.... the chics always love him!

I remember when Mitchell was that size! Time sure FLIES!

Rachel ADORES her sweet new cousin!

Oh my Tate!!! You are so soft and loving!

WE LOVE YOU BABY JORDAN!

5 comments:

Jill said...

That's SO exciting! Can't wait to meet her! Tell Jeff & Deb congrats!

Natallee said...

Oh that is so sweet!! Does it make you baby hungry?? Tate looks so big holding her! What a darling crew you all are!

Suzanne Plant said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks -- so cute! She doesn't even look like a newborn.

the Roberson family said...

Oh my goodness.. I'm in love with her too just from her picture. She is beautiful just like her aunt Staci!

TNTWilliams said...

What a beautiful baby and I love her name. Your family looks happy and comfortable with a little baby in their arms!! You get what I am saying? Love ya!