Monday, September 8, 2008

Ok.... I admit it!!


My big kiddos are back to school as well! Actually for a month now! Wow it's flown by. I guess I'm finally just admitting to myself that summer is over and school has begun. Mitchell and Rachel started the end of July... and at that time I was really in denial. However... we have managed to make use of every spare moment the past month and still play summer time style.... and we're crossing our fingers for a few more weeks of outside fun!
I am so excited for Rach. She is in FIRST grade and loving it! The whole day school thing has not even phased her! She has so many cute friends! I think she really loves the structure of school and is really excelling thus far!
Mitchell started THIRD grade. He is smart as a whip as well. They have begun to learn cursive handwriting and is doing really good. He is super fun and has a ton of friends. I am so thankful that they enjoy school and do so well. What a blessing.

5 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

This summer went by too fast -- I wish it would stay a little longer as well!

Natallee said...

They are so cute! Summer is ending fast, but I have no doubt that you guys will make the most of it! You are all too cute~~ Love ya!

Heather said...

My sister Norma says her kids are in year round school. Do your kids have that? I would love it here because it gets sooo hot and the only thing you can do here in the summer is swim if you knowhutimean...or leave the state:)
I looked up your friends blog and you're right our kids do look alike.

Jenn said...

AHHHH, the kiddos are back to school. ERRRR but that means summer is coming to an end.

It eases the pain to send the kids back when they go to a great school and it sounds like they have a great group of friends. That is super!

Rachel said...

Time needs to stop now....Seriously, what are we going to do? Our little kiddo's aren't so little anymore, (sad sigh), anyway, cute pictures of the kids. Glad we had such a fun summer - Love Ya~