Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Baby started PRESCHOOL!!


Tate started preschool today and we are so proud of him! He was on cloud 9!! You could hear it in his voice! He is so excited to be a big boy and head off to school like his older brother and sister! We found him a cool Tony Hawk backpack that is as big as he is and he won't let it out of his sight! Kevin dropped him off at school and he ran right in! He had an assignment to bring some small items in a little bag provided by Miss Martha that would tell something about him. He wanted to take the two "T" blocks from his name that is on his dresser. One he said... was to represent his name Tate... and the other for Tony! I thought that was pretty smart that he knew that fact... he also took some of his small toy skateboards to show the class that he loved skateboarding and riding his scooter. I am just so proud of all that Tate has become in his little 3 years! He is just the funniest dude ever! I love spending time with him and will miss him the couple of days a week that he goes to school! Here are his first day of school pictures. Bad timing that the little neighbor boy scratched the heck out of Tate's face yesterday! But he is so stinkin cute all the same! I wish I could freeze time a little. Tate...... please don't let me blink and you are all grown up!....... WE LOVE YA!

click on the picture to see his cute little "thumbs up"!

That backpack ought to last him until 6th grade!

Seriously Tate!! Could you be any cuter?!!!!

3rd Medina Child to Miss Martha School
WE LOVE MISS MARTHA!
Have a great year Tater Bug!

7 comments:

Heather said...

His backpack is awesome! What a cutie pie!

Suzanne Plant said...

That backpack picture is the cutest! I love how huge it is on him. So sad his face got scratched though. Ouch!

Lauren B. said...

He is so cute! He is probably the only three year old I know that can ride a skateboard!

Jill said...

Can you believe it? This is crazy, Staci. Where did the time go? Our babies in preschool!? He's so cute. We miss you guys....

ellen said...

Staci,
Send me your email address, okay - via Ali) Thanks! Love you!

TNTWilliams said...

I agree-he is so funny. I am constantly laughing as I listen in on his and Bo's dialoge. Cute boy!!

Denise said...

He's going to love Miss Martha. She's awesome! Your kids are such cuties!