Saturday, May 17, 2008

PERFECT Saturday Soccer Weather!

Rachel had her last soccer game today! What a gorgeous day to be out! I think it was actually one of the only days she was able to play without gloves and a sweatshirt under her uniform! She is so much fun to watch. She scored 2 goals today and the smile on her face when she is running after and kicking the ball is priceless! Her team is absolutely darling! What a fun bunch of little girls! She is very proud of her trophy and is looking forward to more soccer in the fall! Way to go Rach!

Way to go "Watermelons"!!

What a cute and VERY excited girl!

Nice kick Rach!!!

The parent tunnel after the game was always a big hit!
We are so proud of our kiddos!!

See you in the Fall!

5 comments:

Lauren B. said...

She looks like a natural! Great job scoring two goals!

Heather said...

I love the picture of your "clone"-hee hee- at the goal post being excited! Way cute! I love looking at your blog you always do the neatest things as a family. I found, through a friend, some really cool links of fun things to do with your kids-not like you don't already. Check out my "fun stuff" links on my site. I can't believe how much your Rachel looks like you. You have the cutest kids.

Natallee said...

What great pictures!! GO Watermelons!! They are too cute!!

TNTWilliams said...

I love these pictures! I love watching our girls play. They are getting better each season. Looking forward to fall-with our sweatshirts and gloves back on!!

Ashley E said...

What a great season..It was so fun to watch them play. I know Ave is looking forward to fall soccer with her friends!!