Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day MOM!
With all my heart I thank you MOM! For all that you do for each of us! For the love and support that you give no matter the day or the time! You never cease to amaze me at the things you can accomplish and the fun and love you radiate as you magnify your calling as Mother! You are truly an example to me! I LOVE YOU!

AND....
I am so grateful for my wonderful children and the opportunity I have to be a MOM! I am so blessed with patient and understanding kids and a loving husband who is truly my best friend and supports me in all that I do! I want to say thanks for a great Mother's Day! I was spoiled the entire day! Kevin and the kids started by making me yummy crepes while I went for a morning run. I thought Kev was so darn cute. He had downloaded a recipe from the internet... complete with strawberries, bananas and whip cream... and they were delicious! I especially loved the homemade cards!! So sweet! They all treated me like a princess all day long! I am such a lucky girl! I love you guys!





1 comments:

The Petersen's said...

You are a fabulous and gorgeous mother!!! You deserve to be spoiled. Love ya. Tracy