Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our cute puppy Max is 6 MONTHS OLD

July 15, 2007... Max's First Night Home!


Many of you have not been introduced to our new golden retriever puppy! This is Maximus Golden Bear... aka MAX! He was born of May 21, 2007. We bought him from a lady in Bountiful and brought him home July 15th! He is such a cute dog and the kids are absolutely loving him! Our backyard is all fenced in and he is loving all the space to run and play. Here are some of his first pictures at home and then some 4 months later so that you can see how VERY much he has grown!




that was then.....
this is now!... Nov. 15, 2007






WOW! It's amazing what 4 months can do... He's really GROWN!!
Time for another puppy??


4 comments:

Natallee said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! THat is so exciting! I love lab puppies- there is nothing cuter!! We had a lab once- remind me to tell you the story. Good luck- puppies are fun!

Jill said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see how big he is! Makes me miss Tucker and Conner!

the Roberson family said...

I can't wait to come play with him. He is sooo cute!! Call me and let's get together.

Lauren B. said...

What a cute puppy! Now, I will have to make sure Jared is not around when I look at your blog page. He wants a pet so badly! That is all I hear about. I even had to listen to him about how lucky the chimpanzee is to have a pet on the entire ride home from the zoo!!