Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun with Ryan Olivia!

Aaron and Michelle went to the U of U football game on Saturday and we were able to tend my cute niece Ryan! She is such a doll! Tate shared all his toys with her and wanted to "hug her" constantly..... Rachel had fun playing dress ups with her, and having her do piano "concerts"... and it was cute to see how much Mitchell wanted to pick her up and hold her! She was a delight to have in the house! Kevin had fun making her laugh... and she couldn't get enough of Uncle Kev! And I really enjoyed having a baby girl to snuggle and hold. She and I even went on a quick girls shopping trip to Modern Display. Here are a couple of pictures of our fun day! We wish they lived closer!





4 comments:

Jill said...

I haven't even seen her yet! What a cutie! Sounds like your kids are ready for another baby! Hey, I'll post my furniture soon. Hoping to finish the dresser before we leave for St. Gorgeous! I can't wait! I'm soooo ready for a break! Love ya!

Natallee said...

What a doll!

Tiffany said...

Hey Stac....you're blog is so cute...and your family picture is amazing. You guys look so good! I'm so glad Tenille got you into this blogging thing - it's a good time.

Dallin came home the other day wanting a dog because ALL of his friends have one. I'm holding you partially responsible...thanks a lot!!!! :)

d.r. gib said...

You all look so cute. Where were the pictures taken? We had the kids pictures taken at Wheeler Farm and it looks a little similar. Have fun in St George!