Thursday, October 29, 2009

All Ready For Halloween!

Seriously! I love how excited the kids get for Halloween. They are getting to the age now that I just bring the October totes up from the basement and they go to town! The first week in October I let them have at all the decorations! They were bouncing off the walls! And they actually did a great job with all of the decorations. So creative! Ok, I had fun as well... I always love transforming the house into fall!




Always have to include the pantry cupboard! Great work kids!

Today was the Halloween Parade at the Elementary School. Always such a big hit! Kevin & I were able to get away from work for a bit to go and join in the festivities! After the parade I popped by Tate's preschool and snapped a picture of them at his Halloween party! 2 more days and counting! The kids are SOOO ready! We hit Costco tonight for some candy and will spend their day off tomorrow carving pumpkins and making Chili! LOVE FALL!








HALLOWEEN PARADE 2009

3 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

They look great! I LOVE fall & Halloween too!!

Natallee said...

The kids look great and oh, so spooky!! How fun! You guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

AH! So freakin CuTe!! Love you guys!! XO