Saturday, April 4, 2009

An Early "HOPPY" Easter Present

Seriously! Kev & I are the biggest push overs! Well, actually Kev is... I wanted a bunny all along... we all went with Kev on his errand to IFA to get dog bedding and came back with this cute little bunny! Our rabbit cage in the backyard has been empty for about 2 years! SO... it was time for a new little bunny! Hmmmm.. kind of like our crib has been empty in the basement for 2 years.... yeah... ANYway! The kids are very excited about cute little TAZ (the tazmanian bunny) They PROMISE to help be the caretakers! Hey... what's childhood without a few fluffy pets? HOPPY EASTER!!




8 comments:

d.r. gib said...

so cute!!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh-my kids came in the room while I was looking at your blog and they were like "ahhhhhhh---We want a bunny!"--thanks Staci :) J/K I think my kids would be excited for any pet since we have none. :)

Jill said...

You two are the coolest parents! Don't tell our kids...they'll want to move to your house asap!

The Peterson 5 said...

Cute bunny! We always had lop-eared rabbits when I was a kid too. They would just run around loose in the backyard. Do you think you're ready to fill that empty crib yet, Staci??? That would be fun too...but a lot more work than the bunny!

Ashley E said...

So Cute. You guys are such good parents.

Suzanne Plant said...

What an adorable idea for Easter! He is so cute too! Congrats on the new addition.

Jessica said...

You guys are such good parents! Every kid should get a bunny for easter some time in their life! Why not today!!! I dont' know if our kids ever will though. Poor things...

Lauren B. said...

Those are some lucky kids!! Super cute! You're a better mom than I am.