Sunday, February 22, 2009

Park City Weekend!

We were able to enjoy a fun weekend in Park City! Such a beautiful place right in our own backyard! Kevin was up there on business... And we were able to spend time playing together as a family every second in between! The highlight was tubing at Gorgoza Park! Ok, can I just tell you that Saturday was absolutely GORGEOUS! The kind of beautiful winter day... complete with fresh glistening snow.... blue as blue sky... and the sun bright as a summer day.... that one can only DREAM of enjoying! Does that sum it up for ya! Yeah... definitely a Staci kind of day! We enjoyed some much needed R & R! Played in the hotel... shopped... and ate at some great Park City restaurants! I will throw on a few pictures... but the lap top is SO slow! I hope to have my computer fixed soon and will have some serious catching up to do! So many fun pictures of Tate's birthday... the party... Rachel's drill performance... and for all of you so patiently waiting on the CRUISE pictures... they are all coming soon.....! So keep checking!

What a goreous day! What a hottie I'm hugging!
(double click on this one and check out the sun reflecting off my glasses!)
What a PERFECT day!

The kids were right in their element! Such fun!

Check out the awesome tracks behind us...
And a tow rope to get up the hill to boot!
I'm not sure who had more fun.... the kids.... or Kev & me!

It was such a warm beautiful day... We had our gloves off most of the time!

Taken on the balcony of our hotel room!
I LOVE all of the huge trees up in the mountains!
You can just taste all of the extra oxygen up there!

We had dinner at Squatters one night!
They make a mean turkey mushroom burger!
Thanks for a fun weekend!
Love ya babe!

4 comments:

Natallee said...

This looks like sooooo much fun! I love Park City! I am so glad you guys got to have a little get away as a family. I miss you! love you!

Anonymous said...

FUN!!!! YOu guys are so cute!! Luv ya!! XO

Do anything you can afford said...

Looks like you had a ball. It's great to see your family doing so well. Loves

TNTWilliams said...

I can feel the sun as you talk about it. I love PC too. I am glad you found the great sledding hill and had a blast with the family. You deserve a break! Love ya