Monday, June 2, 2008

A Day Out With Thomas!

Memorial Day weekend was a blast! I thought I would post some pictures of the fun! On Friday I took Rachel and Tate to Heber to see THOMAS THE TRAIN! Kevin was at work and Mitchell at school so it was just the three of us. We had a blast! The kids could hardly sleep the night before. We drove up and went for a ride on the train and did ALL of the activities at the Thomas carnival. We actually did everything about TWICE! It was very cute! Then we had lunch in Heber before driving home. What a fun day!

WE LOVE THOMAS!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday we packed up and headed for St. George. Aaron and Michelle and the kids went too. When we pulled in the driveway the kids all ran to the pool room and threw on the extra suits that Grandma has there... and were in the pool in about 3 minutes flat!! They couldn't even wait for us to get their bags from on top of the car. We thought that was pretty funny! My Mom and Dad's house is always SO much fun! We are grateful for our Southern Utah getaway! We play... hike... go on bike rides..... have mini golf tournaments..... shop....(well the girls always sneak away and hit the stores) relax by the fire pit..... eat good food... and of course SWIM SWIM SWIM!
Below is a slide show of the fun weekend activities!
PS... that is a hummingbird nest in the wind chime on the back porch.... YES, Kev really is vacuuming the putting green.... and NO that is not a real knife that Tate's chopping the cactus plants with! :) Enjoy the slides.....


Ok, I know I have about a thousand pictures on this post but I had to include this clip of Tate going down the slide. He is so stinkin' cute!

10 comments:

Lauren B. said...

My twins would love the Thomas ride. How fun. I however would love the trip to St. George! You guys are always having a good time.

cristelle amber said...

this looks like the funnest place! i HAVE to take my kids soon!

TNTWilliams said...

You are such a fun mom! The kids look like they had a blast.

Do anything you can afford said...

The Thomas experience is great. We took all the kids last year and wanted to do it again. I think it's probable that he will come again judging from the response there was on the day we were there. Thomas Rocks!

Natallee said...

WOW__ I love these pictures!! MY boys love them too!! SOOO darn cute and I love he slide video! ;)

Jenn said...

Good for you I am glad you are getting a good start on fun summer activities. Your kids are adorable! Oh, and your stil cute too!

Ruth said...

My little bot Trevor would have been in heaven! He came to Arizona, but I found out about it a week too late!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! I've debated on whether or not to do this the last two years! Looks like it's going to be a must next year! Even maybe for the girls!!! What a fun mom!

The Petersen's said...

You are such a cool mum! Your kids look like they're having the time of their lives. Rock on Summer.

Anonymous said...

Mom & Dad watched your blog today. Way to go on the Spudman. You all looked great and we're proud of you. Such fun. Your blog is just super, well done. Looking forward to visiting next week.
Love,
Mom & Dad in Oregon